Monday 17 December 2018

The Roof.


The Roof is what Satanists call their impersonation of God.

Satanists working in the music and entertainment industries use the mind powers which they gain by taking drugs and practising Yoga (as set out by Aleister Crowley) to create a web of evil in the collective unconscious.

This web is backwards and upside-down.

So any supernatural phenomena will be experienced backwards.

Devils in Heaven/Saints in hell.

And the highest level of this is the Roof.

But this is the last deception.

Once we make contact with God through contemplation and prayer we see that God is the opposite of this deception.

Satanism induces: guilt, torture, suffering, death, judgement, and damnation.

But God shows us: mercy, forgiveness, understanding, and Love.

So if we persevere we can make a hole in the Roof  through which we can experience the goodness of God.

"Those who love me, I will deliver;
I will protect those who know my name.
When they call me, I will answer them;
I will be with them in trouble,
I will rescue them and honor them.
With long life I will satisfy them,
and show them my salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16 (NRSV)


[Scripture quotations (marked NRSV) are taken from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright © 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A., and are used by permission.  All rights reserved.]

Photo Credit: Ib Aarmo Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment