Thursday 16 March 2017

The Truth.


Jesus said, "'I came into the world, to testify to the truth.'"  John 18:37b (NRSV)  And, "'But because I tell you the truth, you do not believe me.'"  John 8:45 (NRSV)

I have discovered a Satanic conspiracy centered in popular rock music.

But you do not believe me.

I am committed, however, to the truth.

Inconvenient and dangerous as that may be.

I am vindicated by my experience and justified by God.

So don't discard what I say.

It is the absolute truth.


[Scripture quotations (marked NRSV) are taken from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A., and are used by permission.  All rights reserved.]

Photo Credit: Ishva014 Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment