Friday 3 March 2017

Help People.


When asked what I wanted to do with my life as a teenager I said I wanted to help people.

This was an awkwardly expressed, vague feeling of benevolence towards others.

I did not know myself how I would do this.

Jesus said, "'first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye.'"  Matthew 7:5 (NRSV)

So when I set out to discover what was wrong with the world I was on the right track.

What I have discovered is that there is not enough love in the world.

Human beings thrive on love.
Without love we struggle.

So if you want to help people show them love.

Love will guide you.
Love will care.
Love will help.

Jesus  said to love God and love your neighbor.

You could not get better advice than this.


Photo Credit: Synertek Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment