Wednesday 22 March 2023

Let My People Go!


I have two peoples:

The first is the gay community.

The second is my generation - the Hippies and Baby-Boomers.

Both are captive to negative forces in our society.

Gay people are persecuted and abused.

Baby-Boomers have been reviled and blamed.

Both have been demonized.

But both are also subject to the scourge of Satanism which affects us through rock music.

The gay scene is saturated with Satanic music and videos which play at the gay venues.

And the Hippies are afflicted through their rock legends.

This negative influence causes great pain and suffering for everyone.

But hardly anyone is aware if it.

It sabotages the spiritual quest.

And it turns you away from God's Church.

My prayer is simple:

"Let my people go!"


Photo Credit: beautifulfilmframes.blogspot.com.es

No comments:

Post a Comment