Saturday 14 August 2021

Fortune Telling.


I came across a woman on the Internet who claimed to be in contact with our Guardian Angels.

She asked for my date of birth which I presumed she was using to consult my horoscope.

But when I received her email the analysis was about relationships, career, and finances.

She also consulted Tarot Cards.

This is Fortune Telling.

And Fortune Telling is not the same as Spirituality.

Fortune Telling is about our temporal experiences.

Spirituality is about the development of higher qualities like: compassion, forgiveness, mercy, and love.

But the clincher came when she claimed to have had a vision promising wealth and prosperity.

This is a ruse to get you in and get money out of you.

So be aware that there are people out there who will flatter you and promise riches and happiness for money.


Photo Credit: ebsquart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment