Tuesday 20 October 2020

Fierce Creatures.


So what happens to fierce creatures in the next world?

What becomes of lions and tigers, wolves and jackals?

And what becomes of spiders and snakes?

My thesis is that these creatures are manifestations of fear.

They say: "Be scared of me".

"I am ferocious", or "I am sinister".

And people who wear t-shirt with pictures of these creatures or have tattoos of them are saying the same thing. 

So, if God does not destroy anything, what happens to them when they die?

I believe that they are transformed as the ugly grub is transformed into a beautiful butterfly.

There is no fear in Heaven.

And when the fear is gone so are all the ugly and threatening things which we see in our world.

This is why Heaven is different from Earth.

There is no more fear.

So you have nothing to fear from God.

God loves you.

And all will be well.


Photo Credit: mrandypuppy Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment