Friday 27 December 2019

Relationship.


In the 1980s when I was experiencing problems a colleague said to me: "The problem is your relationship with God."

By this he meant my homosexuality.

But I now realize that my problems were not the result of a poor relationship with God but of my relationship with Satan.

By this I mean my involvement with rock stars who were secretly Satanic.

This hidden influence was the cause of much of the problems associated with disturbed youth.

Our addiction to rock music ensured that our minds were constantly fed with negativity, darkness, and evil.

Since swearing off rock music my mental and emotional condition has improved dramatically.

I have even experienced the joy and peace that comes from God.

The cause of my problems was not homosexuality but rock music.

So unplug your earphones and delete your rock music.

Pray to God.

And He will release you.


Photo Credit: Discogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment