Wednesday 4 September 2019

Satanism.


When I tell people that rock music and entertainment and sports contain covert Satanism most people presume I am suffering from some kind of delusion.

And when I present evidence of Satanism hidden in music, entertainment, and sports they deny it and explain it away.

Some presume that I am a Fundamentalist Christian who believes in the devil and practises Spiritual Warfare.  I am not

Others just ignore it.
They think it can't be happening because there is no devil in reality.

And while I don't think that there is a real being called Satan I do believe that rock musicians and others do believe in a real Satan and follow people like Aleister Crowley.

They think their music is magic.

But I think that it works more like subconscious suggestion.

I believe that they control what people are thinking through the collective unconscious.

Directly through mind powers developed by using drugs in conjunction with Yoga practices.

And indirectly through backtracking and subliminal images.

But there is a God.

And He is omniscient.

Pray to be delivered.

God will answer.


Photo Credit: the_gonz Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment