Saturday 5 October 2024

Fears.


When I am afflicted with negative thoughts or feelings that cannot be attributed to my own fears I pray for help.

I lay down the sword and cry out to God!

And the answer is always the same:

It is fear in the people around me.

These fears affect us across the collective and many of them are unconscious.

Fear of homosexuality, fear of AIDS, fear of punishment, fear of sex, fear of change..... 

We cannot expect these fears which blight humanity to be overcome overnight.

But if we can dissolve them one fear at a time we will make a difference.

God's Light can bring these fears into focus.

And we can deal with them.

So when you are feeling bad or negative pray to God for help.

He will hear.

And He will show you the fear that is causing it.


Photo Credit: catholicph.com

No comments:

Post a Comment